(Thursday) 8:00 am - 2:30 pm
Renaissance Westchester Hotel
80 West Red Oak Lane, West Harrison, NY 10604
Join us for our Business Aviation Operators Conference to learn how we help you stay safe, connected and informed - from nose to tail. We'll be talking about airspace modernization, FMS best
Join us for our Business Aviation Operators Conference to learn how we help you stay safe, connected and informed – from nose to tail. We’ll be talking about airspace modernization, FMS best practices, and how to enhance your cabin experience.
Topics will include:
- Master your Flight Management System (FMS) – The Flight Management System (FMS) is an incredibly capable tool. Do you ever worry you’re not maximizing its benefit? In this session, both pilots and maintainers can learn helpful hints, tips and techniques on how to build and modify flight plans, load databases and avoid common operational pitfalls. Employ any of these simple tips on your next flight to stay one step ahead of your FMS
- Airspace Modernization – CPDLC, FANS, NextGen, SESAR, DCL, ADS-B; it starts to feel a bit like alphabet soup. Cut through the noise with the help of our industry experts to understand the what, when, and why of airspace modernization and how it will affect your operation.
- Maximizing your Cabin Experience – Your passengers require a versatile cabin with optional services and products that bring the familiar conveniences of their preferred lifestyle on board. Learn about solutions available today to maximize your passenger’s experience and take a peek at other technologies coming soon.
- Tips for a successful cabin experience – Each of your passengers may be different but one thing is certain – they all expect to have a connected experience in their cabin similar to the one they have in their office and home. Learn about the implications that may affect your passenger’s experience as well as tips to prevent and troubleshoot issues that may surface. All with real world examples you can relate to.
- Navigating Rockwell Collins – Business aviation operators have enough to worry about when navigating bad weather and airspace regulations. Nobody wants to spend extra time trying to find the right person to talk to when they need some help. During this session, we’ll share some common customer questions to help you proactively avoid problems. Also, we’ll identify contact points within Rockwell Collins so when you do need assistance we can get you answers fast.