Our site may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or is collected by cookies while visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Information We Collect
- We use technologies like cookies (small files stored on your browser), web beacons, or unique device identifiers to identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience. Our systems also log information like your browser, operating system and IP address.
- We also may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, phone number or email address. With your permission, we may also access other personal information on your device, such as your phone book, calendar, or messages, in order to provide services to you.
- Our systems may associate this personal information with your activities in the course of providing service to you (such as pages you view). We also may store and process this information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
In serving you, we may use or store your precise geographic location, if you give us permission to do so. We do not use or share this data for any other purpose. Many devices will indicate through an icon when location services are operating. We only share this location information with others as approved by you.
You can sign into your account to see and modify any personally identifiable information we have stored, such as your name, address, email or phone number. You can also contact us by email to request to see or modify this information.
When you delete your account, we make personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account inaccessible. We may retain other data indefinitely.
We do not share personally identifiable information (such as name, address, email or phone) with other companies.
We do not allow advertising companies to collect data through our service for ad targeting.
When you view one of our sites, we may store some information on your device or computer. This information will be in the form of a “cookie” or similar file and will help us in many ways. For example, cookies allow us to tailor a Web site or advertisement to better match your interests and preferences.
Three types of cookies may be used during your visit to an ROCKWELL COLLINS Website:
1. A cookie used to remember the goods a user wishes to buy when they proceed to the checkout or add goods to their shopping basket.
2. Certain cookies providing security that is essential to comply with the security requirements of the seventh data protection principle for an activity the user has requested – for example in connection with online banking services.
3. Some cookies help ensure that the content of your page loads quickly and effectively by distributing the workload across numerous computers.
ROCKWELL COLLINS Cookies and How to Reject Cookies
The main cookies used by the ROCKWELL COLLINS website and their respective purposes are as follows:
Google: Our website analytics use Google Analytics. They use a cookie to help us understand how our services are used. They use this data solely on our behalf. They do not share it except in aggregate form; no data is shared as to any individual user.
Session: Our website uses a cookie to keep track of your current session activity, including your aircraft of interest, and to speed up navigation from page to page.
Auth Ticket: Our website uses a cookie to provide non-forgeable, non-tamperable credentials for a web session.
With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings. Please refer to your browser instructions or the Help function within your browser to learn more about these functions.
The Rockwell Collins ARINCDirect web application requires that the browser accept cookies from https://direct.arinc.net/. Please keep in mind that erasing or blocking cookies may affect the functionality of the ARINCDirect website.
We take reasonable administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to safeguard and protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. This includes utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts the personal information you input, and storing your information behind a firewall designed to block access from outside our network. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
To operate the service, we also may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances:
- when we have a good faith belief it is required by law
- when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to protect our rights or property, or
- to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets.
Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but we will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us:
Information Management Services
2551 Riva Road
Annapolis, MD 21401