18 (Tuesday) 9:00 am - 20 (Thursday) 1:00 pm
Collins Aerospace ARINCDirect Facility
2925 Briarpark Drive, Suite 805 Houston, TX 77042
Join us in Houston, Texas for our 2.5-day interactive Crystal Reports Training course, "Expanding Your Reporting Toolkit"! Throughout this training, our subject matter expert will help you increase
Join us in Houston, Texas for our 2.5-day interactive Crystal Reports Training course, “Expanding Your Reporting Toolkit”! Throughout this training, our subject matter expert will help you increase your knowledge on the design and execution of Crystal Reports for use within FOS.
What will be covered:
- .TMP report files
- Custom functions and formulas
- Database linking, grouping and sub-report basics
- Converting and distributing Crystal reports
- FOS tables
- Parameter questions
- Interactive Reporting Exercise
Hands-On Exercise Requirements:
- Crystal 2013 Designer (preferably locally installed)
- FOS v3.11 and Crystal 2008 or 2013 runtime files (preferably locally installed)
- Set of test data (preferably locally installed)
Things to know:
- Seating is limited, so we encourage you to register early!
- A registration fee of $750 per person is required. Fee covers training, lunch each day and a group dinner on Tuesday night. Attendees are responsible for travel and hotel.
- Registration is not final until payment is received.