Business jet passengers are juggling demanding schedules and projects all while on the go. Whether it’s checking the latest stock price on their smart phones, conducting a video conference, or closing a business deal, all this and more can be done in real time while cruising at 35,000 feet with the new Inmarsat Jet ConneX (JX) service.
Connect to JX with your laptop, tablet and smartphone over the aircraft’s WiFi system from the moment you step on board, wherever you fly. JX allows you to do the same things you would in the office. Or if you’d rather kick back and relax, you can download a movie or watch the game live like you’re at home.
Rockwell Collins’ ARINCDirect has been a trusted partner of Inmarsat services for more than 10 years.
Key benefits of Jet ConneX include:
- Seamless global coverage for continuous, consistent service
- Speeds far beyond anything else available today
- Upgradeable bandwidth for new devices and applications
- Airborne Data Router (ADR) for next gen connectivity from the flight deck to the cabin
- One price for a complete connectivity package
- One invoice for all service calls
- One phone number for technical, customer and billing support
*CIR is only valid above 10,000 feet and based on optimal weather and antenna angle.